I'm really trying to make keeping this blog updated a priority in 2021! The first spot belongs to the Wednesday Hodgepodge hosted by Joyce.
1. Tell us about your favorite moment or share one of the bright spots from the year we're leaving behind.
As I look back over the year, so many crazy things happened. Here's a bright spot from the year: daily walks with GurlDogg. No matter what the weather, we took daily walks in the park next to our house.
2. What do you wish you'd known at the start of 2020? Elaborate.
I wish I had known about how this pandemic would turn our world upside down. Even with the upheaval, things are okay. We adjust and we move on. Faith over fear!
3. Best book you read this year? If you did not read any books this year, what's the best thing you ate all year? We've all eaten, right?
You would think that I would have read books, but I haven't. I saw a book in the lending library station in the park that was pretty good: Pat Conroy's Beach Music and I would recommend!
4. The Pantone Colors of the year for 2021 are ultimate gray and illuminating yellow (a bright shade)...are you a fan? Would we find either of these colors in your home or wardrobe?
I actually like those colors. As for finding either one:
This is "Joy"!
5. If you were/are making a list of 21 things to do/accomplish in 2021 what is one thing that would be on it?
More blogging and more time to just be still.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
As I'm writing this, I'm sitting lakeside in Florida. We are on our annual Christmas to New Year's camping trip. (I'll write another post later.) Here's our set-up:
We have some amazing sunsets! Not "The Keys gorgeous", but still really pretty!
Cheers to the brand New Year!!! So long, 2020!!!