Now for the fun stuff:
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
I get busy around the house.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
I love a good spring rain, especially if it's warm enough to open the windows! Everything smells so clean and fresh after the rain.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
Jesus because he's the mainstay in my life.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
A small tattoo where no one could see.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Going to where we used to live in the Carolinas to see friends and neighbors. We hope to revive a tradition with another family: we used to go out to a Chinese restaurant almost every Sunday after Mass. We'd sit the kids (8 total) at one table, and we'd have some adult conversation at the other.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
Cadbury...you can get Reese's anytime.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
The restaurant where we ate for my Birthday dinner.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
"The Poet" by Michael Connelly I'm about 2/3 of the way through it. Really weird: the book I read before that ("Eleventh Hour" by Catherine Coulter) was also about the death of a twin and the living twin worked on solving the crime. Love a good mystery!
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
12. Which color makes you happiest?
Yellow; isn't it just the happiest color?