1. Have you done more binge-watching this past year than in 'normal' years? Any plans to break that habit in 2021? Tell us one or two shows you binged last year that you really liked.
The library incorporates many energy and water saving design features such as rainwater harvesting for flushing water, computerized building management, use of local species in landscape design, and automatic lighting control.
The staircase is a main feature inside.
Celtic cross grave
Walking GurlDogg…every day. Rain, snow, or shine; in the heat or cold. You’ll find us in the park every.single.day.
I find that I’m taking a lot after my mom, especially the older I get. My mom started her day in prayer, which I have been doing for the past few years. I’m involved in the music ministry at church - she was the organist for 40 years. I catch myself saying things my mom did or reacting to things like she would have done. I caught a glimpse of myself on the computer one day and had to do a double-take. I think I look like a mix of both of my parents, but sometimes I really see my mom in myself.
3. 'After every storm comes a rainbow' or 'the calm before the storm'...which phrase do you relate to more right now? Tell us why?
After every storm comes a rainbow. Aren’t we all living in a storm right now? But I know that there’s a rainbow to come. “Faith over fear”
4. What are your plans for the day after tomorrow?
First work, then walk GD (see #1), cook supper, and then a Zoom bible study. I have met some incredible women through this study this year, and have gotten to know a few women better. It is amazing to walk through this journey with them. Even though we can’t meet in person, it’s wonderful to have that hour with them; to learn from them, and to share our faith. An hour really isn’t enough time, though. There’s so much to say and so much to hear!
5. Complete this sentence-"After all is said and done_____________________."
I have to look at what is really important in my life and do what is best for me and my family. I have to look at where I’m spending my time and if that will make a difference. Because of that, I’m pretty much off of FB now and am limiting IG time. It’s just not worth it. Comparing myself to other people and getting all stressed about what I think I should be doing (because of comparisons)…it isn’t worth it.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Does anyone else have a problem with parking space possession? We don't have assigned parking spaces at school, but I've been parking in the same spot for years. I park there so my door won't get banged up by other cars. Yesterday I drove in and someone was in my spot! I asked the secretary if she knew whose car it was, and the principal said she thought I got a new car...because that's my spot! I haven't figured it out yet!
- 2 taco seasoning packets instead of 1. It didn't have a lot of taco taste.
- Use a thin crust or make my own. Six Sisters suggest this flatbread recipe, but if you want to make 4, the recipe would have to be doubled.
- Use a chipotle ranch dressing instead of the salsa/sour cream combination. Or, if using the combination, only use half of the sour cream indicated.
I used Aidell's Chicken Apple Sausage and we were pleased with the taste. I only used half of the carrots the recipe called for because they aren't my favorite. But...they still had a little bit of crunch to them after being baked so they were okay.
- Mix everything together in a bowl and then transfer it to a pan. It was really hard to mix everything on the sheet, and I ended up tearing the foil.
- Double the sausage...it was that good!
- Possibly add fresh mushrooms