1. What are some memories you associate with spring?
April hasn't been too rainy here this year. I love tulips! Sadly, I don't have any in my yard but I enjoy my next-door neighbors. (Who has the most beautiful, awesome yard!)
3. What are your top three distractions and how do you deal with them?
Wandering mind, wandering mind, wandering mind! I try to get it back on track when I need to; otherwise, I just let it wander!
4. Do you eat beef? In the course of a week, how often is beef on the menu? A hamburger, steak, prime rib, or a roast beef dinner...which beef entree would you choose and yes you have to choose. Unless you're a vegan, and then you may pass.
We've been eating a bit more red meat lately. I usually fix quite a bit of chicken but beef has taken over a bit. Give me a steak anytime, especially if it's cooked and seasoned just right.
5. In what way were you creative during the month of April?
I'm afraid I haven't been very creative during April. I did make a couple of things for my online teacher store, but I'm not going so far as to say they were very creative!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
In the past few years, I haven't watched much television. I will binge here or there. Last weekend was a binge weekend. I found a couple of excellent Masterpiece shows to watch:
- Atlantic Crossing: The Norwegian Monarchs during WWII.
- All Creatures Great and Small: It's a year old, but I couldn't stop watching. And a trip to Yorkshire Dales is now on my list. Gorgeous scenery! If you've read the book, don't expect it to follow the same story...it doesn't. Actually, it doesn't at all.
- Endeavor: I found out a couple of weeks ago that there was a new season out. This show is a prequel to Morse, which has a sequel, Inspector Lewis.