It's just like the Wednesday Hodgepodge, but with a new name and a new "hostess with the mostess"! Much thanks to Terri for continuing our Wednesday Q&A...I'm looking forward to being reacquainted with old friends and meeting new ones.
1. I think St. Valentine's Day is for everyone, whether you have a romantic love interest or not. I received a Valentine card from my sister (thank you Patti!) - case in point. It is all about LOVE, not just romantic love. What are your traditions for celebrating Valentine's Day?
Absolutely none. I honestly think it's a waste of a good day.
2. When you were in elementary school, did you decorate a shoe box and deliver those little valentines to all your classmates? Perhaps in Sunday School?
3. Do you enjoy playing Cupid? Have you ever introduced a couple who really clicked?
CH & I introduced a couple when we lived in SC. She lived down the street from us & he worked with CH in Ga. We introduced them when he was transferred to SC. I'd say they've been together for about 20 years, give or take a few.
4. Which traditional Valentine's Day gift would you rather receive: Chocolate, flowers, or a card with a personal message?
Flowers die, so I'm not much of a flowers person. I really shouldn't be eating chocolate (not that that's keeping me from it!). Cards are kind of a waste, too. So...I'll go with chocolate!
5. What is the best movie to watch on Valentine's Day?
The movie "Valentine's Day" is pretty good...kind of along the lines of "Love Actually"...lives that are intertwined.
6. Tell us something random about your week!
Is it just around here, or are there dead skunks all over the country? CH & I were talking about it the other day, & I mentioned to him a song. He said he had never heard it. Have you?
Thanks again, Terri, for hosting! Want to get in on the Wednesday Medley? Check her blog Your Friend from Florida on Tuesdays to get the questions, then don't forget to link up on Wednesdays!