If you're looking for my final post for the A-Z Blogging Challenge, click HERE.
1. April showers bring May flowers or so the saying goes. Are you blooming where you're planted as we begin the month of May?
Are you kidding me? It's almost the end of the school year (12 1/2 more school days!).
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.
3. I'm not fond of them, but I don't mind stepping in them/killing them if I need to. I do admire the beauty of a spiderweb, though...as long as I'm not walking through it.
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?
Mushrooms & cheese.
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)
All of those sound wonderful! I'd really like to go to Banff, especially after seeing CH's pictures from his trip to Alaska a few years ago.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?
At the risk of sounding like a broken record...it's the end of the school year. I've been racing all year long!
6. What is something little you love?
My Ally-ba. This sweetie is really showing her age, and is having trouble walking. Her legs will just all of a sudden give out on her, and she'll be on her belly on the floor.
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate.
Definitely kinesthetic. I learn best by doing. Don't tell me or show me how to do something, walk me through it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I made it through the A-Z Blog Challenge! YAY!!! It's been fun rediscovering places in the Great Smoky Mountains that I haven't thought about in a loooong time, and discovering new places to go.
It's also the end of "Autism Awareness Month", and the beginning of "Better Hearing and Speech Month". Oh, and the end of the school year is coming up (12 .5 more school days, but who's counting?).