1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
Ha! I published this post without answering this question! Do I really have to think about this? I have to say, I think I'd rather be seen as a person who did their duty. I'm not the adventurous type; I leave forging paths to others.
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day
this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.
Sunday. OS was home, we went to Mass, then met MS for lunch. It was a nice, relaxing day. I didn't have a day that was bad enough to warrant a "do-over" this week.
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
I don't need 'em, to be perfectly honest. My espresso machine does make some awesome hot chocolate using the steamed milk.
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
If I don't plan on leaving the house on the weekends, I don't wear makeup. My top 2: tinted moisturizer and mascara.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
Obviously to be loved, because I don't think CH could possibly understand me. Heck, I don't even understand me!
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
Vent. 9 times out of 10 people know about it. I'm not a confrontational person, but I will blow off steam to someone.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well, phase 1 of getting rid of the pink bathroom is complete. My nephew finished tiling around the bathtub Monday night, and it was almost without a hitch. When he was putting the water knobs back on, something broke and he hadn't turned the water off. We had a minor flood in the basement (luckily it was in the section that isn't finished), but it's all good now. Here is a sample of the finished product:
(The dimensions look a little weird here...I used the panoramic view for my camera, and obviously didn't line something up exactly right!)
Here's a close-up of the tiles. This looks more like what the wall really looks like, color-wise!
I'm not sure when phase 2 will begin, but this is a good start!
Did anyone else's local Chick Fil A have free chicken biscuits to give away this morning? YS & FES were up and out of the house by 6:15 to go get theirs!
Happy Groundhog Day! Gotta watch the movie tonight...it's just what I do!