1. Time magazine has selected The Ebola Fighters as their person of the year for 2014. Do you agree, and if so who would you say is a close second? If you disagree with their choice, who do you think should have been chosen?
I would disagree. My vote would be for Pope Francis. What an amazing, humble man.
2. This question comes to you courtesy of Susan who blogs over at Stew Mama Says. She knows we have a wedding happening any minute now, and she asks, 'What's your favorite-something old? something new? something borrowed? something blue in your home? Be sure you hop over and say hi to Susan today!
Old: My grandmother's rosary; New: My Christmas ornaments; Borrowed: I have no idea...I try not to borrow stuff!; Blue: My Danish plates
3. Fudge-yay or nay? Your favorite flavor? Do you make it yourself? With nuts or without?
Oh, yeah!!! Just give me regular chocolate...or peanut butter. I make peanut butter for Christmas.
4. December 17th is Wright Brothers Day, commemorating the first successful flights made by Orville and Wilbur Wright in 1903 in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. How old were you when you made your first flight? Do you like to fly? Have you ever been to Kitty Hawk or other parts of the North Carolina Outer Banks?I was a senior in high school when I first flew. I love to fly! It's so cool that you can get to your destination in no time! I have been to Kitty Hawk & the Outer Banks.
5. Do the people in your family tend to follow a particular career path, and if so what's the path?
We do seem to have quite a few engineers in our family; the males, anyway.
6. What is one thing you absolutely, positively must accomplish today?
Since it's 7:33 p.m. as I type this, I have to say "sleep".
7. This Christmas I hope___________________________________.
My daddy is able to get through the day without hurting too much.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I heard this song for the first time as I was in my car yesterday. We've had a very foggy couple of days, and as I listened to this song, a ray of sunshine broke through.