1. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven't been fishing is that something you'd like to try?
I'm sure I've been fishing more than once, but the last time I remember fishing was at my Uncle Ed's house in NC...I caught an eel. So, yeah, I'm not much of a fisherman.
Fish out of water, big fish in a small pond, living in a fishbowl, packed in like sardines, this is a fine kettle of fish, plenty of fish in the sea, fish or cut bait...which fishy phrase most recently applies to some area of your life?
Right now, I'm feeling a bit like a fish out of water. There are some parts of the day when I just feel like I'm floundering. I know it will get easier with time.
2. What's something you're always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
3. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
The Little Mermaid.
4. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
Sunrise. I love to get up early in the morning before anyone else is up and have time to myself. That's when I write, read, and pray.
5. What's the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
My SC speech shirt.
6. We've got one more month of (officially) winter here in the Northern hemisphere. Are you feeling the need for a getaway? What's been the best and worst part of your winter so far?
With the warm weather, I'm definitely feeling a need to go camping, but it won't be this weekend. The best part of winter: camping in Panama City Beach. The worst, well, if you'll look back to the last few posts, you'll see what it is.
7. The Wednesday Hodgepodge lands on National Margarita Day...will you be celebrating? Frozen or on the rocks? Are you a Jimmy Buffet fan? If so, what's your favorite JB tune?
Hmmmm...sounds like I may need to participate! I'm not picky about it being on the rocks or frozen. I love Jimmy Buffet!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's been so crazy warm here...I noticed yesterday that the Bradford Pears are in bloom. The Jonquils are in full bloom, too. I just wonder if Mother Nature has a big surprise for us next month!