1. Besides left over Easter goodies, what's something currently kept in a basket at your house?
I'm not a "basket" person. The only thing I have in a basket at the moment is some placements. The basket is in a cabinet. During the winter, I'll put oranges in a basket...but not in the summer!
2. 'The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.' ~Michelangelo Buonarroti
So which one are you...the one who aims too high, or the one who aims too low? Have you ever seen The Sistine Chapel? Did you know Michelangelo's surname prior to answering this question?
*sigh* Maybe someday I'll see the Sistine Chapel. I didn't know his surname. I don't think I aim too high. I'm probably more guilty of aiming too low.
3. April 7th is National Beer Day. Hmmm...wonder how that's celebrated? Do you like beer? Have a favorite? If you're not a beer drinker do you have any recipes you enjoy cooking that call for beer?
Do I like beer???? Have you read my Germany posts? Maybe this collage will help you out:
As you can tell, I don't like dark beer. I really like the pilsners and lagers.
Last October, CH & I went to Johns Island, SC. We camped in the county park, and it was amazing. Even though we've been to Charleston a few times, this was our first time to really explore the whole area. October was definitely the time to go...at least during the beginning of the week!
5. The value of _________________________is greatly overrated.
I've got nothing for this one, so I'm not going to answer it!
6. What's a pet peeve of yours when it comes to restaurant dining?
Not having my water filled.
7. It's Poetry Month...share a favorite poem, either the title, a few lines you find meaningful, or the whole kit and caboodle.
I'm not much into poetry. I used to write poems when I was younger (jr. high & high school), but I don't have them anymore.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I ended up going to 3 Masses Easter weekend. After the Easter Vigil (Saturday night), I put out my Easter Egg Tree and took this picture:
(You may have to click on the pictures to see the details)
(I've seen this woodpecker on the bird feeders before, but never was able to snap a picture of him.)