- 2 taco seasoning packets instead of 1. It didn't have a lot of taco taste.
- Use a thin crust or make my own. Six Sisters suggest this flatbread recipe, but if you want to make 4, the recipe would have to be doubled.
- Use a chipotle ranch dressing instead of the salsa/sour cream combination. Or, if using the combination, only use half of the sour cream indicated.
I used Aidell's Chicken Apple Sausage and we were pleased with the taste. I only used half of the carrots the recipe called for because they aren't my favorite. But...they still had a little bit of crunch to them after being baked so they were okay.
- Mix everything together in a bowl and then transfer it to a pan. It was really hard to mix everything on the sheet, and I ended up tearing the foil.
- Double the sausage...it was that good!
- Possibly add fresh mushrooms