1. March 9th is National Get Over It Day...what's something you need to 'just get over already'?
Not having things put in the dishwasher the "right" way? Having things in the "wrong" place in the refrigerator? Or maybe you should just read my answer to #4!
2. Something you're currently 'over the moon' about?
The fact that after next year I can take it year-by-year and retire when I want to. That's a very comforting thought.
3. What's something you're 'chewing over' these days? (meaning-thinking over carefully)
I'm drawing a total blank on this one. I'm just living day-to-day and taking life as it comes.
4. The last thing you cooked or ate that was overdone?
A couple of months ago I mentioned the King Cake that was overdone. I'm still disappointed that what I thought was going to be a really good find in the Small Town was such a let-down.
5. In celebration of hitting volume 411 in the weekly Hodgepodge, give us the 411 on something happening in your life in the next 30 days.
Hmmmm...well, Spring Break is next week. I plan on doing some spring cleaning and clothes shopping. And spending quality time with CH. We don't have plans to go anywhere; just take it easy around the house and hopefully get some things done.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Who's ready for Spring? The Small Town Park is just busting with spring fever!
Raising my hand for spring fever. So ready to spend a lot of time out of doors. Once the pollen drops of course! Enjoy your break. We started spring cleaning and now I think we need to paint. I guess it's time. Have a great day!ReplyDelete
Yes, I'm ready for Spring! What fun to see Spring bursting at the park. Hope the rest of your week is good!ReplyDelete
I am ready for spring! :-)ReplyDelete
I'm always fixing things in the dishwasher. Mark just doesn't get it! Retirement is definitely something to look forward to. Enjoy your Spring break!ReplyDelete