1. March 9th is National Get Over It Day...what's something you need to 'just get over already'?
Not having things put in the dishwasher the "right" way? Having things in the "wrong" place in the refrigerator? Or maybe you should just read my answer to #4!
2. Something you're currently 'over the moon' about?
The fact that after next year I can take it year-by-year and retire when I want to. That's a very comforting thought.
3. What's something you're 'chewing over' these days? (meaning-thinking over carefully)
I'm drawing a total blank on this one. I'm just living day-to-day and taking life as it comes.
4. The last thing you cooked or ate that was overdone?
A couple of months ago I mentioned the King Cake that was overdone. I'm still disappointed that what I thought was going to be a really good find in the Small Town was such a let-down.
5. In celebration of hitting volume 411 in the weekly Hodgepodge, give us the 411 on something happening in your life in the next 30 days.
Hmmmm...well, Spring Break is next week. I plan on doing some spring cleaning and clothes shopping. And spending quality time with CH. We don't have plans to go anywhere; just take it easy around the house and hopefully get some things done.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Who's ready for Spring? The Small Town Park is just busting with spring fever!