I completely missed last week! Tuesdays seem to be creeping up on me rather quickly. Head over to Joyce's to see how everyone else answered the questions and to link in!
2. May 11th is National Eat What You Want Day. What will you be having by way of celebration?
Well, that day is today & I had no idea until 3:45 pm. I did have some trail mix with little pieces of chocolate in it. Not exactly what I should be eating so I guess that can count.
3. Describe your idea of a perfect spring day.
Sitting on the back porch with the wind blowing, the smell of honeysuckle in the air. And me with a book in my hand watching the birds.
4. Success, fulfillment, growth, achievement...pick one and tell us how it relates to your life in some way, either currently or in days gone by.
Growth. When things aren't perfect I know they are put there so I can grow.
5. I saw this going around on various social media sites and thought it would be fun to answer here. The last thing you bought on Amazon is your weapon in battle. How will you wield it? (if you're not an Amazon shopper, then the last thing you bought online anywhere)
The last thing I bought was a book. All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel I honestly don't know what it's about since I bought it for a summer book club that I"m participating in with some ladies from church. So I have no idea how I'd use it!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This is the last full week of the school year. Tuesday is our last day. I'm so looking forward to just relaxing and not giving another thought to school. This has been a rough year with COVID and not knowing from 1 week to the next if we would be in school. My school system did (in my opinion) a pretty good job of keeping things as "normal" as possible. We weren't virtual for any length of time and the teachers at my schools tried their hardest to keep the kids on track. I'm just hoping next year will be more like it should be.