1. Did you watch the coronation of King Charles III? Share some of your thoughts about that, or about the royal family in general.
I had no interest in the coronation. I find the royal family intriguing but I think it's lost some of its luster without Queen Elizabeth.
2. What are you the uncrowned queen of?
Nothing comes to mind but I'm sure if I asked CH or my boys, they'd have a few things to say.
3. In a box of chocolates which one do you usually go for?
All of them. I'm talking double-fisted, shove in my mouth, regardless of which one it is!
4. Something learned at your mother's knee?
5. 'Like mother, like daughter'...in what way is this saying true for you?
I looked in the mirror the other day and was really taken aback by how much I looked like her at that moment. I definitely have a love of music in church as she did. At a meeting of the women's group the other night the president mentioned my mom as an officer but said she didn't remember which office she held. I said under my breath "Secretary" and everybody laughed because that's the position I held for a term and have had to take over this term.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I keep harping on this, but retirement will be here very soon. I'm thinking about how I'm going to react on that last day...to walk out for that last time. It's actually pretty scary, not knowing what my future is going to look like. Guess that's where my faith comes in. I don't know what's in store, but I know God has a plan and I have to be able to just go with the flow and allow Him to work!