1. Does anybody really know what day it is? Last week we skipped the Hodgepodge and I just assumed this week would find us in December, but nope. Still November. Do you wear a watch? Use a paper calendar or strictly electronic? What's your favorite hour of the day? Why?
2. Tell us something about how you celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday.
The boys and their girlfriends were all here, plus one of my son's friends. It was different without CH being here but we managed to have a good time talking and laughing.
3. What's a sound you hate to hear?
The squealing of tires. I always wait for a crash at the end.
4. Where do you not mind waiting?
At home. While I'm waiting on packages from Amazon.
5. I really wish____________________________________.
Well, not to be a Debbie Downer, but I wish I had asked CH some things that I realize we didn't talk about. We talked about a LOT but of course, some things were missed.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
If you've read this far, then you probably have put 2 & 2 together. CH passed away on Veteran's Day from complications from colon cancer. His health declined rapidly over the past couple of months and he was just so tired after almost 3 years of treatments. He prepared us as well as he could have and as I'm doing the paperwork for various things, I'm realizing he's still taking care of me.
|This was taken at the Little Grand Canyon, UT in July. We never imagined that 4 months later he would be gone.