1. Describe a typical Sunday from your childhood.
Mass, followed by a substantial brunch, with the priest as our guest. The rest of the day was relaxing, reading the comics, and just being lazy.
2. How comfortable are you with uncertainty? Explain.
Not at all. I like to know what's coming down the pike!
3. What have you accomplished recently that might be described as crafty, as in 'arts and crafts' crafty? If crafty doesn't work for you, how about handy? Or both?
Nothing. Nothing at all.
Nope. Never. Thank goodness!
5. Cold turkey, talk turkey, what a turkey...in recent days, which turkey phrase or idiom best applies to you and why? Click on the word turkey if you need to read more about the meaning behind each phrase.
Talk turkey. I can't kid around with a straight face...at all!
6. If you could have any one guest join your Thanksgiving dinner table, who would it be?
My paternal grandmother. I didn't know her (she passed away before I was born), and I'd love to pick her brain! She must have been a very special lady.
7. What is one thing you must accomplish today?
I have to start off with a 7:15 a.m. meeting (but I'm not expecting the parent to show up), followed by a day of supervising my intern, then home to fix dinner, followed by community band practice. I just have to accomplish getting through the day!
8. Insert your own random thought here.