1. What would you say is the key to success?
2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A?
The past couple of years, CH & I have spent New Year's in The Keys. That is the perfect time to head down there!
3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey?
I saw a donkey the other day, but can't remember where. I saw a monkey (well, actually a chimp) last summer at the Copenhagen zoo. I saw a turkey in the mountains not long ago.
4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.'What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life.
To me, it means that something is locked up with multiple locks. In other words, it is something that is not to be trusted.
5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key?
6. When did you last get keyed up about something?
I can't believe I can't think of something! I get keyed up from time to time...thanks to CH.
7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now? Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you?
Oh, yes! Especially if it's fried from a little place in The Keys:
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The first week of school is halfway over. Actually, it is halfway over since we're out of school tomorrow because of election day. Does anybody else think it's weird that we're having elections on a Thursday?