1. This week's Hodgepodge lands on St. Patrick's Day. Will you wear green? Eat corned beef and cabbage? Drink green beer? Have you ever been to Ireland? Is it on your travel 'bucket list'?
Definitely will wear green and eat corned beef but cabbage...not so much. I went to Ireland a few years ago with my SIL and fell in love. Going back for an extended stay is on my bucket list! I have an "Ireland" tab at the top of my blog, or you can just click here.
Spending time with family.
3. Something that makes you 'green around the gills'?
Blood. I can deal with poop, but blood? Ewwwww.
4. What puts a 'spring in your step' these days?
5. Write a limerick using one of the following as your theme....March, St. Patrick's Day, Covid, 2020 and/or 2021, the color green, or life lately. Yes, you can do it.
There once was a lass named Mary
Whose life was just a bit harried.
She couldn't say why
And didn't want to lie
She said "Life is a bowl of cherries"!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
This week is Spring Break for me, and I can't believe it's already Wednesday. Why is it that breaks/vacations go by so quickly?