Joyce hosts most weeks and provides questions for us to ponder and then answer. Check out how others answered the questions at From This Side of the Pond.
1. Tell us about one small blessing you have counted in the past week?
2 weeks post-op and I was able to walk my usual route without any stops!
2. Bastille Day is celebrated on July 14th...have you ever been to France? Any desire to visit there, and if so what would site or city would you most want to see? (pretend for a minute international travel isn't an issue)
I've never been but I hope to go some time. I'd love to go to several places in France but these would top my list: Liseaux to see the home to St. Therese, Lourdes (where the Virgin Mary appeared to St. Bernadette and is still the site of miracles) & Nevers (to see St. Bernadette's incorrupt body), Chartres (because of the history), and of course, Normandy.
3. A food associated with France that you love?
Beignet. Or a souffle. Or quiche.
4. Something you recently purchased where a coupon was involved? Do you regularly shop with coupons?
I rarely use coupons because I never remember that I have them. I use digital coupons for my trips to Publix (when I remember ahead of time to save them to my account). I can't remember what I bought last with a coupon.
5. You have to give something away this week...what will it be?
Hmmmm...how about the hurt a parent feels when her "baby" is hurting?
6. Insert your own random thought here.
Can you believe summer is all but over for me? I feel like I say this every year, but this year I'm not sad to see summer go. I'm ready to get out of the house and stay busy.