1. It's often said we should be grateful for small blessings. What is one small blessing you are feeling especially grateful for today?
Time. Maybe it's not such a small blessing, though.
2. How do you feel about leftovers, not just on Thanksgiving but after any meal? Favorite thing to make/eat using your Thanksgiving leftovers?
I love to eat leftovers for my work lunch. There's no need to make anything out of Thanksgiving leftovers; I just like reliving the dinner!
3. Sherwin Williams unveiled it's 2022 Color of the Year-Evergreen Fog. Are you a fan? Would I find this mid-tone gray green shade anywhere in your house? Does your house need painting? Inside or out? What one space is most in need of a paint job? Are you a do-it-yourselfer or do you hire a professional?
That's green??? We have a similar color in our living room. The inside of our house really needs some paint, especially the living room, hallway, and master bedroom. After painting every single room in our house with several coats before we moved in, I'm all for hiring it out. I painted the regular bedrooms but had someone paint our kitchen and it was well worth the money.
4. What is one aspect of the way you were parented that you are grateful for today?
Routines. Or schedules. Very consistent routines/schedules, for sure. There are way too many kids who don't have that consistency and they are a mess.
5. Write an acrostic for the word-thankful
Time with family
Highways are calling
Always a fun time
Napping is required
Football games aplenty
Lots of love!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
It's so hard to believe that it's already Thanksgiving! The trees around here have been stunning over the past couple of weeks. This is my favorite fall tree in the park next to my house. It's almost like there's a light shining down right on it!
I enjoyed your acrostic and it looks like we may have some of the same things planned. Oh that tree! We miss some of that stunning color in North Central Texas. Glad you are back to blogging again.ReplyDelete
happy thanksgiving! Love the pic of the tree! The fall leaves have been spectacular here in Alabama, too.ReplyDelete
Loved your answers and acrostic. I can't believe Christmas is next week eitherReplyDelete
Great post! That's such a beautiful tree, the colors of fall are just gorgeous. Happy Thanksgiving!ReplyDelete
Happy to see you here today! I'm with you on leftovers. That's interesting about schedules. I wasn't raised with any but I was OCD about things in my home after I got married. I like your acrostic. Enjoy the colors and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.ReplyDelete