1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
When there's no pressure, and it's quiet. I love this time of year, when it's cool in the evenings & I can sit out on the porch by myself and just think.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
Definitely not. Big risk? Marrying CH! (ha, ha!)
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
Heights, although I'm not fond of snakes, either. I haven't been put in a position to say spaces, but I would imagine that would be quite unsettling!
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
Definitely settled. In August, we'll have been in our house for 10 years, which is the longest we've ever lived in one house.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
Let's see: people talking on their cell phones, kids acting up without the adults paying attention, not having my glass filled.
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
I have no idea. I would love to be like Diane Lane in "Under the Tuscan Sun" and go on a trip alone, but I think part of the fun of traveling is sharing it with someone.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The school year is OVER! I packed up my room at my "New School" on Monday; I have to go back tomorrow to get a couple of boxes I couldn't get in my car, then take all of my stuff from that school to my new-old school. I get to go back to the school where I was before I went to the "New" school! I'm super excited to work with those teachers again, but the principal is retiring, so that will be a change. I just hope the new principal doesn't try to change the atmosphere; that's what made it so special. I'm looking forward to settling into a summer routine. I'm going to allow myself to do some school stuff only once/week...I definitely need a break away from it!