1. Pokemon Go...your thoughts? Are you playing? Do you even know what it is?
YS educated us to Pokemon Go on vacation. I had to laugh: as we were walking down the street, this woman walked out of a store and said that she had to go one way to catch a Pokemon. We refer to it as "virtual geocaching", but apparently it's getting out of hand. I read that some questionable places (like Auschwitz & cemeteries) are listed.
I collected nothing; my boys collected nothing. We're sentimental that way!
3. "Collect moments, not things"...tell us about a moment you've added to your collection this summer.
I'll let this say it for me:
4. What's something collecting dust in your home right now? Any plans to do something about it?
Everything. I hate dusting.
5. A favorite song relating to time?
This song immediately came to mind:
6. What's been your most frightening or your most interesting encounter with wildlife?
While we were on vacation, there were a couple of bucks that were in the campground. One of them squatted to poop. Like a dog...with antlers. I've never seen such a thing, and had no idea that they ever did that.
7. On July 20, 1969 Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong set his foot down on the moon. If you could travel to the moon would you go? Why or why not?
No. I prefer my feet to be planted on earth.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We just got back from a 2 week camping vacation in South Dakota & Colorado. Look for a recap soon!