1. Your favorite cleaning product? Do you clean your own house or hire out? Most disliked household chore? What one chore do you not mind so much?
Favorite: "Robbie". He's our iRobot & he does a fantastic job! I've hired a cleaning lady a few times. My experience has been that they do great the first couple of times, but then slack off.
I hate cleaning the bathroom. I think it comes from my childhood: that was my "Saturday Chore". I really don't mind washing the dishes.
2. It's Canned Food Month...do you use a lot of canned goods? What are the three canned items you purchase most often? Last thing you made using a canned ingredient?
I buy more canned items during the winter. I mostly buy "cream soups" (cream of mushroom/chicken) or tomatoes. I just made Mexican Pizza last night that used a can of refried beans.
3. Can of worms, anything can happen, can you imagine?, as best I can, kick the can down the road, more than one can take, no can do, not if I can help it...choose an idiom and tell us how you currently relate.
Anything can happen. I believe in miracles!
4.The last Tuesday in February is National Spa Day. Are you someone who enjoys a day at the spa? Last time you visited a spa? Do you have a favorite spa? Are salons open for business in your area? Have you made changes to your hair and nail routine since Corona hit? In what way?
I've only been to a spa once, during a Sisters' Weekend. It was heaven! Salons are open here; I haven't changed a thing!
5. Believe it or not this is the last Hodgepodge of the month. In one sentence sum up your February.
I would very much welcome 2020 back.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
The mystery of the person who was parking in my spot has been solved...and resolved! I now have my spot back! :)