1. Feb 2nd is Groundhog Day in the US of A. Tell us about one day you wouldn't mind living over again, and why you chose that day.
May 18, 1984. The day I married CH!
2. Something you know beyond a 'shadow of a doubt'?
God is in control and He has a plan for every one of us.
3. Give us an example of history repeating itself in some way, in your own life or the lives of your children.
Who would have thought this would have been such a hard question?
4. Snowed under, snow job, not a snowball's chance, snowbird, on thin ice, snug as a bug in a rug, tip of the iceberg, snowball effect, run hot and cold....choose a wintry idiom and tell us how it best applies to your life right now.
Snowball effect. I'm just going to leave it at that.
5. Your favorite sign of spring?
Jonquils. Hands down. I love seeing those yellow flowers busting out of the ground.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We didn't get a lot of snow Sunday night into Monday, but I did have a snow day and then a 2-hour delay on Tuesday. It snowed most of the day but didn't get any traction on the ground. Some of my students said they played in the snow, so I guess some areas in the county actually had some. We have another chance in a few days. Fingers crossed!