1. Feb 2nd is Groundhog Day in the US of A. Tell us about one day you wouldn't mind living over again, and why you chose that day.
May 18, 1984. The day I married CH!
2. Something you know beyond a 'shadow of a doubt'?
God is in control and He has a plan for every one of us.
3. Give us an example of history repeating itself in some way, in your own life or the lives of your children.
Who would have thought this would have been such a hard question?
4. Snowed under, snow job, not a snowball's chance, snowbird, on thin ice, snug as a bug in a rug, tip of the iceberg, snowball effect, run hot and cold....choose a wintry idiom and tell us how it best applies to your life right now.
Snowball effect. I'm just going to leave it at that.
5. Your favorite sign of spring?
Jonquils. Hands down. I love seeing those yellow flowers busting out of the ground.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We didn't get a lot of snow Sunday night into Monday, but I did have a snow day and then a 2-hour delay on Tuesday. It snowed most of the day but didn't get any traction on the ground. Some of my students said they played in the snow, so I guess some areas in the county actually had some. We have another chance in a few days. Fingers crossed!
Snowed under here. I enjoyed your answers. Have a great day friend.ReplyDelete
Hi Mary! My husband and I also married in 1984. I was reading about your trip to Ireland, I went with one of my daughters a few years ago, on a whim. The tickets were so reasonable, we just had to go! We rented a car and drove, which was quite hilarious. We live in central NY state, heaps and piles of snow here...ReplyDelete
Hi Mary, I love seeing those first flowers push out of the earth! Hope you get the snow you want! Happy Hodgepodge to you.ReplyDelete
Jonquils are very pretty. I hope we get to see them soon.ReplyDelete
Daughter2 had snowdays Monday and Tuesday but they went back to class today. And they go outside for recess! The kids all tote snowpants and boots to school and she helps all her second graders into their gear : ) Can you imagine??? I held back in my answer to # 4 as well : )ReplyDelete
Me too, I would love to enjoy my wedding day again! Definitely, God is in control. That's a lovely sign of Spring. Hope you get your snow. Enjoy your weekend.ReplyDelete