Head over to Joyce's to add your post and see how everyone else answered this week's questions.
1. What's something that reminds you of your grandmother? Tell us why.
Sadly, I didn't really know either of my grandmothers. I have something very special of my maternal grandma's. Every time I take it out I can feel her fingers on the beads and (even though I don't remember what she sounded like) I can imagine her praying along with me. I touch the worn beads and wonder just how many Rosaries she said using this one:
2. Is your life currently more 'moonlight and roses' or a little more 'every rose has it's thorn'? Elaborate.
Well, it's summer so right now it's more moonlight and roses.
3. June 23rd is National Pink Day...favorite thing you own in any shade of pink? Favorite thing found in nature in any shade of pink? Your favorite pink food or beverage? Your favorite shade of pink?
I have a couple of v-neck Lands End t-shirts that are pink. So soft & nice to wear.
Pink in nature: Azaleas. It's just too bad they don't bloom longer.
Pink food or beverage: Shrimp
Favorite shade of pink: I have no idea. Blush or bashful??? Pink is definitely not my signature color!
4. Last thing that had you 'tickled pink'?
The view from one of our campsites last week:
I have no style. (oops...that was 4!)
6. Insert your own random thought here.
CH & I had a wonderful, relaxing camping vacation last week...except for 1 night. We both slept better on our cots in the mountain air than we had in a long time. Look for a post very soon!