Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!
Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
1. I keep putting off _________
Calling for my annual gyno appointment. With it being this late in the school year, I'm going to wait until summer break for the appointment, but I need to go ahead and make the appointment!
2. What is your current weather?
Right now (at 9:00 p.m. Sunday night) it's 48 degrees! The mountains may get snow tonight, which is really bizarre.)
3. What is the nicest room in your house?
We aren't a formal kind of family, so I don't know that any of our rooms are "nice" in the fancy way. My living room is nice and big; we spend most of our time here:
4. What jewelry do you never take off?
My wedding rings and upper earrings.
5. Do you eat a snack before bed?
NO! If I did, I'd probably weigh 300 pounds! :)
Shoot, it was nearly 100 degrees today, I also am thinking about a cookie before bed.ReplyDelete
We had our fireplace on today! Have a nice week-hope you're feeling better!ReplyDelete
1. I keep putting of my dusting!! My dust bunnies must be HORRIBLE by now - but I'm not looking, lol! And I'm allergic to dust, so I really should get on it already.ReplyDelete
2. Rainy, cold and overcast! We had one glorious sunny day on Saturday....in the past three weeks!
3. We have SUCH a small place right now that I don't really feel like any room is "nice". We did get rid of a bunch of furniture before moving, but everything still feels so cramped. My Stamping Studio is my favorite though - cramped or not!
4. I love my jewelry! But I only keep on my wedding rings 24/7. I take them off once a month to clean them when I color my hair.
5. I usually have dessert, but not right before bed. I'd have heartburn for sure if I did!
I love your yellow kitchen.ReplyDelete
I LOVE the color of your living room, Mary! HAve a great week.ReplyDelete
Yep, that night time snacking can pack the pounds on! It sure did on me. We're coldish here today too. Went down in the 40s last night. Too bad it never did that during the winter months around here. LOLReplyDelete
We had cold weather over the weekend, but it's supposed to warm up some this week. If it doesn't, we'll be in Hilton Head next week where it will be nice and warm there. ;-)ReplyDelete
I love the colors in your living room and kitchen.
We did not get snow...but it was cold and those winds were badd. Have a good week.ReplyDelete
I don't eat before bed. But I will pop a few Hershey drops as a snack after dinner. Yum.ReplyDelete
I'm right there with you on the gyno appt. I like to have nuts in the evening. Have a great week!ReplyDelete