To eat or to look at/hear? (ha, ha...just read Joyce's post about eating duck!) I love seeing Cardinals in the winter, especially on the rare occasions when we get snow. Then there's the chickadee. They are really pretty little birds. Swans are absolutely beautiful; so graceful. And, how can I forget the hummingbird? Those little bitty birds are just chock-full of energy!
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far
I have a twitter account, but I'm not very faithful about tweeting. I did tweet one of my favorite meteorologist's coworkers, and she answered my tweet! (More on my favorite meteorologist in #8!)
My screen name: tnslp29
I also play WWF & Hanging with Friends (mpkcoop), so look me up! My newest addiction is Gardens of Time. I'm tnslp in the Aries Guild. If you haven't played...don't. Highly addictive!
Summing up my week: PAINFUL! As in sciatica...can barely walk...multiple trips to the chiropractor. It's getting better slowly but surely. At least I'm able to stand up straight!
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
We've told the boys many, many times to be careful about what is going on their FB and their friends' FB pages. It could be a make or break situation. On one hand, I think that what a person does in their personal life is their own business, but on the other hand, if an employee's work is suffering, a little looksie on their FB page might explain a whole lot!
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
"Field of Dreams" was pretty good, but I'm going to have to go with "Major League".
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
I have only eaten asparagus a couple of times...I can take it or leave it.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
Competition. Seriously. And having a goal.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
Ha, ha, ha....no.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last Wednesday, my favorite meteorologist paid a visit to one of my schools. Here we are back in 2010:
Here's a picture from last Wednesday:
Notice anyone missing? ME! Oh, the girls in the picture had great fun taunting me with the fact that he was there on a day when I'm not! We love our meteorologist!
I played Gardens of Time on Facebook, but I reached level 80 and the game just isn't as challenging as it was ... and all my friends had stopped playing. I found another game very similar - Hidden Chronicles.ReplyDelete
Sorry you missed your favorite metereologist. ;-)
Aw, sorry you missed him! He is a cutie : ) I hope you're feeling better.ReplyDelete
I am now following your blog and on Pinterest. I saw where you wrote that you're a school-based speech pathologist. That's what I used to be before becoming a full- time stay-at-home mom! Where did you get your degree? I got my Master's from the Univ. of TN.-Knoxville. I'd say that's pretty neat that you got to meet your fav. meteorologist, but sorry you missed his most recent visit. Better luck next time!
Field of dreams... forgot about that one!!!ReplyDelete
1. Big Bird of course!ReplyDelete
2. RebeccaWVU and DWCMarriage and MagnificatWV
3. This is why my FB is very boring.
4. When does football start?
6. A good challenge.
7. I can barely walk...
8. I really should get back to work...
So now I'm going to have to play WWF with you. This is becoming my new addiction.ReplyDelete
I finally got rid of Mafia Wars and Cafe World. Thank goodness I never played Angry Birds.
I think potential employers looking at a Facebook page is okay--but asking for your password? That's a little much. Pretty sure I'd just walk out of the interview.ReplyDelete
Sorry that you had to miss your favorite meterologist, although I am sure your friends are enjoying the teasing.ReplyDelete
Oh booger~bite...ya missed Mr. Meteorologist!!!ReplyDelete
I'm a simple gal. I don't Facebook, Twitter or tweet!!! Heeehehehe!
God bless ya and have yourself a sunshiny kinda day sweetie!!! :O)
I said Field of Dreams too. So sorry you missed your meteorologist! Enjoy the rest of your week.ReplyDelete
Ouch! I sure hope you feel better soon!ReplyDelete
BTW, that meteorologist is hunky! No wonder you were upset about missing him!! LOL
Field of Dreams AND Bull Durham. (Kevin Costner fan!) I speak highly for Draw Something, as far as addictive games go.ReplyDelete