To eat or to look at/hear? (ha, ha...just read Joyce's post about eating duck!) I love seeing Cardinals in the winter, especially on the rare occasions when we get snow. Then there's the chickadee. They are really pretty little birds. Swans are absolutely beautiful; so graceful. And, how can I forget the hummingbird? Those little bitty birds are just chock-full of energy!
2. Speaking of birds...do you tweet? If so tell us your screen name and we'll come flocking to your Twitter site. Even if you don't let's all pretend here that we do-in 140 characters or less, sum up your week so far
I have a twitter account, but I'm not very faithful about tweeting. I did tweet one of my favorite meteorologist's coworkers, and she answered my tweet! (More on my favorite meteorologist in #8!)
My screen name: tnslp29
I also play WWF & Hanging with Friends (mpkcoop), so look me up! My newest addiction is Gardens of Time. I'm tnslp in the Aries Guild. If you haven't played...don't. Highly addictive!
Summing up my week: PAINFUL! As in sciatica...can barely walk...multiple trips to the chiropractor. It's getting better slowly but surely. At least I'm able to stand up straight!
3. Its been reported recently that employers are not only viewing the facebook pages of potential hires but they're also requesting your facebook password to have a look at what you've kept from public view. What say you?
We've told the boys many, many times to be careful about what is going on their FB and their friends' FB pages. It could be a make or break situation. On one hand, I think that what a person does in their personal life is their own business, but on the other hand, if an employee's work is suffering, a little looksie on their FB page might explain a whole lot!
4. It's April and you know what that means-Major League Baseball is back in action. What's your favorite baseball movie? If that's too hard, what's your favorite sports themed movie?
"Field of Dreams" was pretty good, but I'm going to have to go with "Major League".
5. Something else this season brings-asparagus. Yes please or no thanks? If it's yes please what's your favorite way to have it prepared?
I have only eaten asparagus a couple of times...I can take it or leave it.
6. What drives you? (Don't you love how I sandwiched that one in between asparagus and jugglers???)
Competition. Seriously. And having a goal.
7. April 18th is International Jugglers Day...can you juggle?
Ha, ha, ha....no.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last Wednesday, my favorite meteorologist paid a visit to one of my schools. Here we are back in 2010:
Here's a picture from last Wednesday:
Notice anyone missing? ME! Oh, the girls in the picture had great fun taunting me with the fact that he was there on a day when I'm not! We love our meteorologist!