1. Do you believe in miracles?
Absolutely. I think there are no coincidences.
I'm thinking, but I'm coming up with nothing!
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
I love peppermint! Just give me the hard candy kind & I'm happy.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)...which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
On thin ice, but I'm not at liberty to explain. Nothing major, and it's mostly in my own head!
Right after CH & I got married, I ran into something in my MIL's house and it broke. I was very upset, but she didn't seem bothered by it.
6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or theGrinch before his heart grew?
Buddy. Definitely Buddy!
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
I'll stay with "Elf": "The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear."
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am SOOO looking forward to this break! Today is our last day before Christmas break. YAY! Joyce is taking next week off, and I'm taking the next week off, so I'll have a nice little holiday from the Hodgepodge! Here's hoping everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!