I'm taking a break from my house series for today to join in the Hodgepodge. Come back tomorrow for the next installment of the story of my house.
1. "Summer is like childhood. It's full of warm memories and gone too soon."~Kellie Elmore Agree or disagree? Share something you loved about the summers of your childhood.
I SOOOO agree! Where do I even begin with my summer memories? Playing "Kick the Can" and other yard games is high on the list!
2. Are you a fan of auto racing-NASCAR, Indy, Stock, Grand Prix, etc? Ever been to a race in person? Any desire to do this? Do you know a lot about cars? Do you notice particular makes and models when you're out and about?
No, No, No, No, AND No.
3. What's something you think is too serious to be joked about? Or do you think anything and everything is fair game?
4. July 29th is National Lasagna Day. Are you a fan? Do you have a great recipe, and if so where did it come from? If given a choice would you choose a plate of lasagna or a plate of spaghetti?
I like lasagna, for sure. I have a recipe for slow-cooker lasagna that I like. I prefer spaghetti, though.
5. What's a simple pleasure you'd miss if it were not a regular part of your life?
I haven't had a pedicure in an awfully long time, and I really miss it!
6. If you could be the CEO of any company, which would you choose?
A real company? Stella Artois. OR, a chocolate company.
7. August is just around the bend...bid farewell to July in exactly seven words.
You brought me much sadness...arrivederci.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've been taking the opportunity this week to have lunch with my Daddy while I still can. After this week I won't be able to since school starts on Monday. We've had some good talks, and some sad talks. Below is a picture of the rainbow that appeared in the sky after the recitation of the Rosary. Unfortunately, we didn't see it because it was gone by the time we left the Funeral Home. A friend of one of my brothers was kind enough to send this to him.