1. It's fall. Y'all. My favorite season of the year! What's something you love to do this time of year that makes you feel it's officially fall? And unrelated to that, do you ever say-'y'all'?
Watch football. And wear long sleeves. And make Pumpkin Muffins that Patty at Reasons for Chocolate has on her blog. And, because I'm not too stingy, you can find it here. (Although I'm not real sure why she has it listed under "Desserts"...I eat them for breakfast!) It's good, y'all. And easy.
I think I just answered the "y'all" question!
2. When did you last have a falling out with someone? Has it been resolved?
I honestly can't remember having a falling out recently. I'm pretty much a "go with the flow" kind of person. I may get my dander up a little, but I usually just vent about it and it's done.
3. A song you love with the word 'fall' in it's title?
I'm not an Elvis fan, but Can't Help Falling in Love is a favorite.
4. What's something you've recently let 'fall by the wayside?'
5. When did you last attend an event, read a book, watch a movie, try a new recipe, or visit a shop-town-tourist attraction that fell short of your expectations? In what way?
I read The Good Luck of Right Now by Matthew Quick (author of Silver Linings Playbook) this summer. I was a little disappointed in it, because it was just...weird. But, now that I've seen Silver Linings Playbook, I completely get it.
I work in elementary schools...so that's pretty much a daily occurrence!
It was better in that I had a little hint of a voice today, whereas yesterday I didn't. Do you have any idea how hard it is to be a Speech Pathologist without a voice? My iPad got quite a bit of use yesterday, more so than normal!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Oh, new shows! Or rather, new episodes of shows! How about Scott Bakula starring in the new NCIS New Orleans? Can't wait to see it! (When you read this, I would have already seen it...hope it doesn't fall short of my expectations!)
The Voice: I didn't think I'd like Gwen Stefani as a judge (even though I like her as a performer), but I'm thinking she's pretty good!
Did you see Red Band Society? Interesting. It's almost The Fault in our Stars-ish.
Are there any shows out there that I'm missing that i need to see?