I can't think of a thing. Everything I wanted to do, I did.
2. Share a favorite memory of your own back -to-school days as a child.
I remember how excited I was to wear a new outfit on the first day of school. I don't have a specific memory of a first day.
3. What's one chore or daily task you prefer doing 'old-school' ?
Washing the pots & pans. I don't put those in the dishwashwer.
4. Share something you've learned in life through the 'school of hard knocks'.
I'm having a hard time thinking of anything on this one.
5. As a child, did you mostly bring or buy your lunch for school? What was your favorite thing to find in your lunchbox?
Hmmm...let's see if you can guess from these 2 words: 9 siblings. Yep, I took my lunch almost every single day! I loved the peanut butter & jelly sandwiches Mama used to make!
6. Football season is upon us which has me wondering... how big of a sports fan are you (not just football) ? On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being 'I scream at the players through my television screen' and 1 being 'is knitting a sport?' where do you fall in fandom?
Oh, a 10! Definitely a 10! The dogs run & hide when I start yelling at the tv!
7. Share a favorite quote you think might inspire students of all ages at the start of a new school year.
8. Random thought:
Well, my favorite meteorologist is leaving Knoxville. He's from Denver, and is going home to start a job with Weather Nation. Here's the clip from his goodbye the other day. I think you'll see why he's my favorite after looking at this: