I'm back with Thank You Very Much...I need a therapy day. I've been good for way too long! If you need a therapy day, click on the above button and link up!
1. To the local cable company: Thank you for mixing up the line-up without telling anyone. You didn't tell anyone at all. And, to top it off, you did away with the TV Guide Channel. How in the heck am I suppose to know what's on without surfing through every channel? Don't you know what a pain in the rear it is to check yahoo to see what's on? That's just wrong.
2. To the lady at Big Lots: I so love it when people crowd me in the check-out lane. After seeing you come out of the store and walking to your Lexus that wasn't in a parking space (it was beside the store....in the shade), I was glad that I had picked something up that didn't have a barcode on it. I left wondering who in the heck you thought you were.
3. To the referee calling the USA/Slovenia game: SERIOUSLY? I don't think anything else needs to be said about that.
4. My weight. I love seeing that I haven't lost any more weight. Why won't the numbers go down on the scale? I'm not about to give up, so you'd better just go ahead and move down, doggone it.
5. And lastly, to my body. Yet again you're reminding me that I'm not as young as I once was. I'm still trying to figure out what I did to make my back hurt like it is. Surely it wasn't picking up the recycle bin yesterday morning.
Need a free therapy day? Go visit KMama at The Daily Dribbles and link up. You'll feel so much better!