I haven't participated in this meme very often. Don't know why; Mrs. 4444 is one of my favorite people to read...especially when she has videos in her posts!
* The other day I saw this little guy/girl in the yard. I think this is one of the baby bunnies that was born around Easter.
* MS came in with a new friend on Wednesday.
* On Tuesday, I met the other mom who chaperoned band camp for the last 2 years with me. We met at McAlister's, and, 3 hours later, decided we'd best be on our way. I think we talked about everything under the sun...we had to get our usual week's worth of talking into a few hours!
* Yesterday I gave my oven a little TLC. I researched online how to get the racks clean, decided the easiest way was the "trash bag method": Put the racks on trash bags outside, spray them with oven cleaner, wait 20 minutes, then rinsed them off. I did have to do a little bit of scrubbing, but it was pretty easy. While I was researching that, I happened to find a suggesting for getting the oven window clean: using glass top stove cleaner. Worked like a charm. My oven looks almost like new, and I didn't have to do too much work. Gotta love that!
* YS comes home from band camp today. Gosh, I've missed that boy a lot more than I thought I would! I can't wait to hear all the band camp stories (once a band geek, always a band geek!). They will show off their hard work to parents tonight, followed by a pot-luck dinner, then the kids will be off to a local pool for a party. I fully expect YS to sleep most of the day tomorrow!