1. The Wednesday Hodgepodge this week falls on John Chapman's birth date. He's more famously known as Johnny Appleseed...what's your favorite variety of apple?
2. When did you last say 'ick'?
I'm not sure, but I'm guessing 7th grade???
3. Do you think there's a generation gap? Explain.
I don't think there's as much between my generation and my kids' as there was between my parents' generation and mine.
4. What's on your computer screen saver? Do you leave it alone or change it often?
I have pictures from my picture album that's on my computer. I leave it alone.
5. If you had the attention of the entire world for two minutes, what would you say?
Grow up & get some morals.
Okay, I had to look up peplum, and I'm still not sure what it is. I'd say lace because all of the others would make me look bigger than I already am.
A call from any of my boys "just because".
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Check this out:
We finally got our new phones at my mountain school! You know, you don't realize how much you use the phone until it's not there.