1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
I'd much rather for a walk in the woods. If you know anything about me, you know I can't grow anything! It's supposed to be sunny & 62 on Thursday, so it's definitely doable!
Late January when OS sprung his move to Utah on us.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
I'd like to start walking more, or maybe even riding my bike.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
We like to sit right in the middle of the screen, the first row on the risers. CH & I went to see "Ride Along" a couple of weeks ago. HILARIOUS.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
That I'm kind.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
Frozen pizza. Or chicken. I buy the frozen chicken breasts on a regular basis.
Housework, laundry, going to the grocery store, etc.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
On Sunday, CH took Laika & Pepper to the park. We had a bit of a miscommunication: I thought he said he was going to take them, but he thought he asked if we wanted to take them. Anyway, when we take them to the park, CH lets Laika off of the leash and lets her run. She has her training collar on, so she won't go far. And, Pepper follows commands really well, so there's no danger of her just running off. At least when I'm with her.
Not long after they had gone, I looked out of the sliding glass door and saw Pepper just sitting there. Apparently she ran back home when CH let her off of the least because I wasn't there. She's my little shadow; she follows me wherever I go. I thought it was pretty funny, until CH said that she walked on the busy road that we live on. It wasn't so funny then, but it kind of was!