1. What summer activity most takes you back to your own childhood?
Swimming, since that's what we did to escape the heat during the summer weekdays. (No air conditioning)
Suntan lotion with coconut. Specifically, Hawaiian Tropic.
3. It's beach season in the US of A...so how do you feel about sand?
Let me put it this way: The beach would be a perfect place if it wasn't for all that sand!
4. Sun tea, SunChips, sunflower seeds, Capri Sun, Sunny Delight, Sun-Maid raisins, sun-dried tomatoes...your favorite food or beverage with sun in its name?
5. What's your favorite way to cool off on a hot summer day?
Being able to dip into a cool pool.
6. Share a favorite song with the word sun or sunshine in it's title.
I'm going with the first one I thought of:
7. Tell us about a time you had an exceedingly good or truly awful customer service experience. If it was awful, did you report it? Ever go back there again?
About a month ago, I went through the line at the grocery store where I do almost all of my shopping. There was 1 person in line ahead of me (with not an unusually large order), and it took me 20 minutes to get checked out. The cashier was extremely slow & chatty. At one point, I nicely suggested to her that she move the bar they use to separate orders so that the items would move closer to her. Since I've been going to that particular store for 10 years, the manager of the front line recognizes me when I go in. I did mention it to her, and I prefaced it with, "you know I very rarely say anything". Turns out the cashier was new (which is exactly what I thought). I haven't seen her in there since, so I'm wondering if others complained or she just didn't work out.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Can someone please tell me if they experience the same thing I am on Bloglovin'?
1) When I click on a blog on my list, sometimes the post opens in a new window, sometimes it doesn't.
2) When I open a post, sometimes I can comment through Bloglovin', sometimes I can't. If it won't let me, I have to put in the blog's URL and go straight through the blog.
Thanks in advance!