1. Do you manage your own money or do you have a financial planner who helps in some way? Do those kinds of conversations stress you out? A lot or a little?
A little of both. When people start talking about numbers, I space out quite a bit.
2. The second week of October is Pet Peeve Week. Off the top of your head, share TWO of your current pet peeves.
1. Dog owners who don't pick up after their dog at the dog park. Really, people. Pay attention to your dog and pick up their poop after they do their business!
2. People who insist on driving in the left lane, especially when they're driving slower than everyone else.
3. What is one thing you'd like to learn right now, this very week if you could?
I'm on vacation, so I don't know that there's anything right now!
4. How concerned are you about the recent health related news concerning Ebola? How about Enterovirus D68?
I'm not too concerned about Ebola. I had to edit my answer on Enterovirus after reading Joyce's post. I didn't realize that was what it was called! Nobody is really talking about it at school, so it's not to disconcerting at this point. I suppose if there were students in my schools that had it, there would be some concern.
Remember how concerned everybody was when AIDS was first brought to the forefront?
5. Garfield, Nemo, or Tigger-your favorite orange cartoon character?
Tigger. I just love that little bouncy tiger!
6. I'm going to see Gone Girl with my neighborhood book club this week. So often books made into film are disappointing. What's a book turned film you thought was well done, in that the casting was 'like you pictured' when you read the book, and the film plot remained mostly true to the book plot?
The Hunger Games. Although the part about how the pin came to be wasn't the same, and I may have said (a little too loudly), "No! That's not how it happened!"
7. What is one story your family always tells about you?
There are quite a few. I think there are some things best left to privacy.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
CH & I are in the middle of our week camping in the Lowcountry of SC. It's been a wonderful week so far: the weather has been outstanding. If you're looking for someplace to camp, this is the place! Honestly, I think we could stay in this park for the whole week and not step foot outside of it, there's so much to do and soooo many trails. We have actually gone into a few of the other county parks in the area, and they are all impressive.