1. What's your favorite time of day? Why?
Now that the boys are gone (or almost gone), I really enjoy the late afternoon. The time of day when I'm at the house by myself.
In the summer, I would say early morning. Especially this past summer, when I walked every morning at 6:00. (Yep, that's a.m.)
2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
I noticed my blender has a crack in it, so I would say that. It doesn't get much use, though.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
Not getting enough sleep.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
I've never been, but want to go. Any of those places would be wonderful to go to, so I don't have a preference!
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
Chocolate. Yes, it still is!
6. Do you cry easily?
I used to when I was younger, but now...not so much. Unless it's some stupid commercial or something very sentimental. Then the waterworks come on.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
The only thing I've bought so far is a little something for my SIL. I suppose I'll start thinking about right around Thanksgiving.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
The bad thing about having a week off for Fall Break is getting back into the swing of things. To see what I did over Break, click here.