1. Elizabeth Lawrence is quoted as saying, 'Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn." So have you done just that? And what did you leave undone in order to do so?
Actually, I sat on my Daddy's back porch a few weeks ago and just sat with him, literally watching the leaves turn. It was a nice time.
Changing the toilet paper roll, putting dishes in the dishwasher, figuring out what we're having for dinner...take your pick.
3. How hard is it for you to 'turn the other cheek?'
Hard. Harder than hard.
4. When did you last turn a drawer, your car, a room, or your entire house upside down looking for something? Did you find it?
A couple of months ago, I looked for my Bible. I usually keep it in a bag with some other religious things, but it wasn't there. I haven't found it yet.
5. 'One good turn deserves another'...were you most recently on the giving or receiving end of that sentiment?
I don't remember being on either side.
6. Red, yellow, and orange are the colors of fall. Also the colors of fruit. If you were permitted only one color of fruit in your diet, which would you choose? This question isn't as easy as it sounds, at least not for me.
Yellow. I love bananas, but unfortunately can't eat them very often.
7. The Hunt for Red October, October Sky, Halloween...which 'October' film is your favorite?
I've never seen "October Sky", and "Halloween" scared the crap out of me, so I'll go with "Hunt for Red October".
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today in the paper, they ran a story of an 18 month old who crawled into one of those "claw machines" that have prizes in them. Grandmother said that he was playing with the door of the machine, then she got a text, looked away for a second, and he crawled in before she could grab him. She did, however, take a picture of him before the fire dept. freed him. According to the story, the fireman said it happens all the time. This was the first time I've heard of it...what about you?