It's Wednesday, so it's time to link up with Joyce at From This Side of the Pond for another Hodgepodge.
1. 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' What's something you've seen recently that you thought was beautiful?
The Minor Basilica of Sts. Peter & Paul, Chattanooga
I don't know that anything really needs to be said about this.
3. Age before beauty, beauty queen, beauty mark, beauty sleep...which beauty-ful phrase resonates with you today? Why?
Beauty Sleep. It seems like I just don't get enough of it.4. I read here a list of the top ten
alligators, coyotes, black bears, birds (but pigeons in particular), sharks, bats, bed bugs, rats, rattlesnakes, and the black widow spider.
Which 'beast' on the list scares you the most? What is the liklihood of you having an actual encounter with that particular beast? Did a movie contribute to your fear of this creature? Have you ever had a real life encounter with any of the animals listed?
I'd have to say alligators. Not very likely in East Tn., thank goodness! I've seen coyotes, black bears, birds (duh!), sharks, bats, rats, and a black widow spider, but I've never had an actual "encounter" with them.
5. Where were you when you last heard a bell ring? Was it alarming or musical?
My notification on my phone sounds like a church bell...just one. I wouldn't call it alarming or musical...almost annoying, in fact! Time to look for a different one!
6. What's your favorite carb? How's that for random?
What's NOT my favorite carb? How's that for an answer? 😄
7. Let's wrap up another month of Hodgepodging and life with an acrostic. Recap your month using the word MARCH.
Memories while cleaning out my parents' house
Ash Wednesday kicked off Lent
Revisited old college stomping grounds
Chattanooga with my Cooper SIL
Happy it's over because that means I'm closer to summer break!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love this time of the year. Even though the jonquils have already come & gone, tulips are busting out, and my neighbor's azaleas are just about to bloom. We're able to have the windows open, so we're enjoying it while we can. It won't be too long before we'll have to close them up and turn on the air conditioner.
How is it where you are?
This showed up in my driveway Tuesday evening, right on time!
What could it be??? If you follow me on FB or IG, then you know, but don't spoil the surprise.
Come back on Friday to find out what was delivered and why I'm so excited about it!