1. What do you wish you'd done more of last year? Less of?
3. Do you have a word for the year? Elaborate if you'd like to elaborate.
I do: Strength. The word came to me several times in 1 day so I knew that was it. I pray for God to give me strength through this year. I also need the strength to let people around me know when I need to draw strength from them.
4. January 11 is National Milk Day...are you a milk drinker? What kind? Your favorite recipe that calls for milk (cereal doesn't count)?
I used to be a huge milk drinker. We drink whole milk in this house, which is why I don't drink much anymore. Favorite recipe? I'm drawing a blank for any recipe that calls for milk except for Danish Pancakes. More on that in early February! 😉
5. What excites you most about the future? What do you miss about the past?
In all honesty, the future is a little scary. I'm just taking things day by day and not thinking too far ahead. If I had to say 1 thing, I'd say retirement. I miss being able to call my mom on the phone and talk to her.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm getting back in the swing of things after being off for the holidays and then having 3 days off last week due to the weather. I can't believe it's only Wednesday...it feels like it should be next week already! But summer will be here before I know it.