1. What's something you wish you had spent more time doing when you were younger? Explain.
I definitely wish I had studied more when I was in college and taken it more seriously.
2. Who inspires you to be better. Tell us how.
CH. From the moment I met him, he gave me confidence and built me up into the woman I am today.
3. Share a money saving tip with us.
I'm probably the last person who should be sharing money-saving advice, but the 1 thing I can suggest is to make out a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly menu, make a grocery list, and stick to it. I don't know why, but when I don't do it I end up spending twice as much even though I feel like I'm buying the same thing.
4. It's National Garlic Day...are you a fan? Your favorite dish that includes garlic?
I'm a huge garlic fan! I always put in about 3 times more than recipes call for! Favorite dish? Garlic butter!
5. Would you describe yourself as decisive or indecisive. Elaborate.
Decisive. No, indecisive! Guess that answers it, doesn't it? I think I seem like I'm indecisive because I don't want to hurt someone's feelings, or I don't want to give the wrong answer. I can be decisive with some things. At least I think I can!
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We're in the midst of state testing at school. It disrupts my schedule a bit, but it's a welcome disruption. This year has flown by. I'm looking forward for having a few weeks of no IEPs, no meetings, and not much of a schedule.
Love your #5 answer. lolReplyDelete
I am so glad you joined in with the HP and I also wanted to say, "AWWWW...NO IRELAND ADVENTURE?" GRIN. Have a beautiful day, Mary. smilesReplyDelete
I love your answer for #2. Great money saving tips for #3. We have thought about making garlic butter but haven't yet. Enjoy those next few weeks!ReplyDelete