1. What is a pet peeve you have when vacationing?
People who just stand around, chatting with the front desk people when we're trying to check in. That's the best I've got.
2. Would you describe yourself as a light packer or do you need everything in your closet plus the kitchen sink?
CH would say I'm not a light packer, but I'm learning. When we went to London in October, he fussed at me because I took a pair of pants/day. I just have a problem with wearing pants more than 1 day. Other than that, I'm definitely a light packer.
3. What's the best lesson a child ever taught you?
Be patient, especially with children. Children are fragile, and they remember how they're treated. Also, they are children and shouldn't be exposed to grown-up drama, although many are.
4. Share one piece of advice you'd give a recent graduate as they attempt to enter the job market?
Start looking early and don't lose sight of your dreams.
5. What's your favorite lemon something?
Lemon cake. Duuuuh!
6. Flat sandal, wedge, heel...your favorite footwear?
Definitely flat sandal. I don't do heels or wedges.
7. What do you like best about a beach holiday? If you're not a beach lover (GASP!!) what do you dislike the least?
Sitting under an umbrella on the beach, listening to the waves and the seagulls. *sigh*
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had a post written for yesterday, but I guess I never hit "publish". I thought I had, but apparently not because it's not showing up! Oh well, I guess I have a post written for tomorrow!
This is our last full week of school; then it will be a matter of packing up my stuff at one of my schools and trying to finagle one of the boys to do the lifting for me. I have a whole classroom at the school I'm moving from, so most of my materials is housed there. Monday I get to go to my new school and see how much room I'm going to have there. Exciting times!