1. What can the average citizen do to honor a military veteran and/or those currently serving?
Not take our freedom for granted.
2. Besides a flag what is something you own that is red, white and blue?
I have a pair of earrings that are red, white, and blue. I wear them on the 4th of July...when I remember!
3. Does love really conquer all?
I know that when I'm really feeling the love, there's not much that will get me down.
4. Strawberry shortcake or blueberry pie?
Strawberry shortcake. Not a big fan of blueberries.
5. Do you share personal stuff with your hairdresser?
My hairdresser is also a friend; we were band moms together and worked the hamburger stand at football games together. So, yes, I share some personal stuff with her.
6. Does money lead to selfishness?
I don't know, but I'd like to give it a try!
7. What piece of furniture in your home most needs replacing or refinishing?
Our dining room table and chairs. I don't even know how to begin refinishing it. We got it for a really good price when we moved in the house.
8. Insert your own random here.
I had a semi-productive day yesterday: I cleaned a few windows, then took a nap. You've gotta love summer! I'm almost to the point of being tired of resting up and catching up on tv shows that are about to start back up. Time to start walking/going to Curves.