Fall Wednesday Hodgepodge
1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
I'm still not a big vegetable eater.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
I started to answer one way, but then found reasons to answer another! So...I have no idea. That's my final answer.
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
Love me some pinto beans & cornbread! What Southern girl doesn't?
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
The Small Town has "Freedomfest" the Saturday before the 4th of July. It wasn't held for a few years because of budget cuts, but it started back up this summer.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
This morning. 16 meetings in 16 days.
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
I would LOVE to go back to Wimbledon during Wimbledon. Or, the US Open.
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Know the difference between 'it's' and 'its' and 'there', 'their', and 'they're'.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did anybody watch "Hostages" Monday night? I caught it last night On Demand. It looks pretty good. I don't know how I feel about Dylan McDermott playing a bad guy, though.
Labels: Wednesday Hodgepodge