Once again, Joyce has graciously provided us with questions, this time with a patriotic theme. Want to join in? Click on the button above, copy & paste the questions in your post, answer, then don't forget to link up so others will know you've joined in!
1. What makes you stand to your feet and cheer?
A good football play, a soccer goal being made, a child who has been working on a certain sound finally getting it, someone who has struggled at something achieving what they've struggled.
2. What's your favorite patriotic song?
God Bless America and the National Anthem. (Sorry, couldn't pick just one!)
3. Do you believe that opposites attract? If you have a significant other are you opposites?
I do think opposites attract. In some ways CH & I are opposites, but in other ways we aren't. We do balance each other out, for the most part.
4. You're going to get a behind the scenes look someplace...where would you like that someplace to be?
5. How far would you have to travel to ride a carousel (merry-go-round)?
Just up to Dollywood, which is about 30-45 minutes away.
6. When was the last time you saw fireworks? What was the occasion? Do you enjoy fireworks?
I have no idea. I'm not real big on fireworks, after seeing them at the National Mall in DC. Nothing else compares. The Small Town used to have "Freedom Fest" with a pretty good display, but they didn't have it last year due to budget cuts. I don't think they're going to have it this year, either.
7. Of all the 'beauty products' you own, what item do you consider to be the most overpriced?
I keep my products pretty simple. Right now, I don't have anything that I would consider to be overpriced.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last Saturday, CH & YS had the opportunity to see OS in his element...on the job at the river. They said they had a great time, and were impressed by OS' guiding ability.