Time again to link up with Joyce for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. She's doing a great job, isn't she?
1. Have you ever been to the US capital-Washington DC? If so, what's your favorite site? If not, what would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?
I've been to DC several times. My favorite site is the view from the Lee House in Arlington Cemetery. Such a wonderful view of DC from there:
2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you're single, is summer the season of your dream wedding?
I can't remember the last wedding I attended. Last summer, I went to a reception, but the couple were married in Vegas. For those of you who were reading last summer, you may remember that the groom's cake was a snuff can. No weddings on the calendar this summer and I wasn't a summer bride.
3. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries?
Straight. Of course, I do enjoy drinking strawberries if they're in a margarita!
4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer?
5. Do you use/like the self checker at the grocery store?
I love the self-checker, especially if there's a line at all of the check outs.
6. Share a favorite piece of common sense advice.
There's 2 sides to every story. Some may also add "and somewhere in between is the truth".
7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandals-your first choice for summertime?
Barefoot, followed by flip flops.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I've gotta, gotta, gotta get on the weight loss train. My brother & SIL had a going away party for their oldest son, and when I took a look at the pictures, I was not happy. Luckily I've got some mouth thing going on right now, and it's affecting my taste buds. So, I'm not real interested in eating...unless it's ice cream! We'll see how it goes!