1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just turning' 21- year old adult?
Be yourself and don't lose sight of who you are. (Oops! That was 2, wasn't it?)
2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
FOOTBALL!!! GO BIG ORANGE!
3. What sound lulls you to sleep?
Rain. We finally got some on Monday...all day long. Nice and steady, enough to make you want to curl up and nap.
4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place?
No. I've talked about how we used to have one when we lived in SC (especially after 9/11), but we hadn't gotten one together here.
5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging? Or has it?
The posts are getting less frequent! I'm having mega-trouble writing as much as I used to.
6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer?
I learned a couple of cool things to do with our computer IEP program. I dont' want to bore you with the details!
7. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
In some cases. Like this one:
This is a picture of OS right after the state championship his senior year. He said that at that moment, he realized that high school football was over. That was Small T own's 3rd state championship in a row. (They're now at 7 in a row.)
8. Insert your own random here.
With the rain, the roof at one of my schools leaked. It appeared to be confined to just the front hallway and front of the office this morning, but we're getting more rain. The roofers were there mid-day to patch it, but I don't know if it's going to hold. We really need the rain, but...!
On that note, head over to Joyce's to participate!