1. It is officially fall here in North America...I realize not everyone who participates in the Hodgepodge lives in North America but if you do, what's your favorite memory of Summer 2011? If you'renot in North America, what's your favorite memory of the season just ending on your side of the world?
My favorite memory is going to daily mass with my parents. One of the boys asked me why I went, and I told him that it was a way to spend some extra special time with my parents. They're not going to be around forever, you know.
2. Your favorite nut? You know I mean the edible kind, right?
I love pecans to put in recipes, but to eat "straight": pistachios.
3. What activity puts your sense of balance to the test?
I cheated on this one. I read and answered the rest of the questions and came up with: roller skating! (See #6)
4. How would you describe your sense of humor?
Weird. If you've been reading my posts for a while, I think you'll understand!
5. September 28th is National Ask a Stupid Question Day...what's your stupid question?
Why do dogs get mad when you blow in their faces, but they'll stick their heads out of car window when it's moving?
6. Roller skates~hula hoop~jump rope...which activity would you most enjoy? Yes, you have to choose.
It used to be roller skates, but I guess I just don't trust my balance any more. (See #3!) Jump roping is just too much trouble, so I'll say: hula hoop! Anybody remember the Bozo shows? I was actually on the local Bozo show doing the hula hoop. I think the friend who took me with her actually won. She was good at everything she tried. (#selfproclaimedmeangirlinhighschool)
7. What's your most sentimental possession?
I don't get overly attached to things, but if I had to pick something, I would say a "Stations of the Cross" plaque that was my maternal grandmother's.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It took me several hours, but I think I got my FB page cleaned up. I "unfriended" some people who were really just acquaintances in high school, and "unliked" most of the pages. I felt like I was missing catching up with some people because of all of the "junk". Next on the agenda: twitter.
Join in the fun at Joyce's!