1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
Chili is one of my favorite fall/winter foods! Red or white, it doesn't matter. I'm not a big fan of spicy...I like to enjoy my food! Toppings? Cheese, please!
2. Red~Orange~Gold...your favorite fall color?
You have to ask? Orange, of course! (GO BIG ORANGE!)
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
My older sisters. Have I mentioned how much I love my sisters? :D
4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
Oh, gosh! I have noooo idea. I'm not an arts & crafts kinda gal.
5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
A courthouse. I don't know why they make me so nervous.
6. Horse back riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
I've only been a few times. I want to go horseback riding in the mountains...believe it or not, that's something I've never done. Horses are such beautiful animals, but they're so big that they're a little intimidating.
7. What is your favorite cliche?
I had to look up some to see if there was one that I say a lot. CH said right now it's "Seriously?", although I'm not real sure that's a cliche. I did find this one:
He thinks he's s**t on a stick but he's only a fart on a twig.
Sorry...it's late and I'm pretty tired. That just struck me as funny!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had my first weigh in/measurements at Curves last week. I was a little disappointed by the results: 2 pounds lost and .5 inch in my waist and boobies. I guess I was just expecting a little more of a loss with the measurements. Hopefully I'll see a bigger loss next month. I'm thinking that the first couple of months is when the muscle builds up, then will start showing a decrease after that. Wed. when I went, it was pretty crowded. It was kind of funny, though...everybody was pretty quiet when I first got there, but by the time I left it was pretty noisy!
Don't forget to link up at Joyce's to join in!